Coordinating Hotel RFPs and Contracts Smoothly
In today’s fast-paced business environment, you may fee pressure to compromise when selecting venues for meetings and events.
But negotiating event contracts is challenging, and hotels have more negotiating power than ever. Finding the right venue and executing the best deal takes additional time to ensure you receive the strongest rate and terms you can while delivering on the preferred dates, space, and city. In this session you will learn:
- How to develop the best RFP to receive everything you need in a proposal
- Tools you can use to find your best venue options even in popular cities
- What factors hotels consider when creating their proposals and how you can best position your event to appear desirable
- The best approach when negotiating
- Concessions…what to ask for?
- Nuts and bolts of contract terms
- Common contracting mistakes