Developing Executive Presence Regardless of Your Title
Have you ever noticed that executives have their own unique way of showing up in the workplace? The most effective ones exude an air of confidence and authority. When they speak, people listen. They know how to command a room, rally the troops, navigate conflict, and remain poised under intense pressure. What if you could possess those same qualities, even as a non-executive? You absolutely can! By leveraging a simple set of tools, you can demonstrate executive-level behaviors, develop an executive-level reputation, and enjoy executive-level respect in any role! As a participant, you will learn:
- Why perceptions matter in the workplace and how your presence impacts them
- The three essential elements of executive presence and how to evaluate your current “performance” in each
- How to find congruence between your authentic self and your authentic professional self
- Real-world strategies for exuding an external presence that highlights your best internal qualities—in any situation
- How to demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of your presence from physical, to verbal, non-verbal and beyond!