You’re IN the meeting but are you PART of the meeting? Are you tired of feeling like an observer in meetings, rather than an active contributor? Have you been told that you need to speak up in meetings and have no idea what to say? If you want to increase your impact and be seen as a valuable contributor to the team, it’s time to master executive presence and learn how to set yourself up to speak up. In this training session, you’ll discover the key strategies for effective meeting preparation, how to communicate with gravitas and confidence, and how to project leadership. By developing these skills, you’ll earn a seat at the table and be able to be seen as a valuable contributor to the team. It’s time to elevate your influence and learn the art of executive presence.
In This Session you will Learn:
- Proven techniques for effective meeting preparation
- How to set yourself up to speak up
- The 7 C’s for developing executive presence
- How to communicate with gravitas and project executive presence
- Insights into the components of gravitas and how to cultivate them
- Techniques for adding value and making an impact in meetings