Meeting and Event Tips to Survive and Thrive
Your position and responsibilities have you at the epicenter of your company. People count on you to make things happen, and you deliver! You’ve EARNED the reputation for bringing things over the finish line. That’s why they’ve asked YOU to handle the company meeting, in all your spare time (ha). This presentation will give you the fundamental knowledge you need from an expert in the meetings industry. You’ll learn processes that will keep you on track, make certain you don’t miss any details, large or small, and most importantly, protect and elevate your amazing reputation.
Attendees of this session will walk away with an understanding of:
- How to create an overall checklist for events
- How to create an appropriate timeline for planning and operating an event
- Why you should build a strong team and a solid vision within your organization
- How to surround yourself with a robust team of people to support you (hotel sales & convention services managers, DMC’s, transportation companies, AV, etc.)
- Resources that are available to assist you if you get stuck