The administrative professional strives to be in control of the flow of information in the office – information coming in through email, phone, chats, meetings, and more. Building systems for this information – an information workflow – often includes software. In this session, we will explore the interactions between various Microsoft 365 applications that can automate the processing, storage, and distribution of information within your business.
- Automating email processing through the use of Rules, Quick Steps, and categories
- Connecting email, Teams chat, and OneNote seamlessly
- Building knowledge bases in OneNote with SharePoint and Teams
- Using Planner to organize responsibilities across a team
- Integrating services with Power Automate workflows
*This workshop is only for value pass holders, if you’d like to upgrade your conference pass CLICK HERE