Next-Level Project Management: Deepen Your Expertise and Overcome Obstacles (advanced)
If you’ve been managing projects for a little while, you know how challenging it can be, especially as an administrative professional. If you’ve never had any formal project management training, it’s likely you’ve experienced times where your limited knowledge of the process has hindered your success. Sure, anyone can stumble their way through project management, but with the help of this session, you’ll gain the real-world tools required to take your PM work to the next level.
In this session, you will learn:
- The top reasons for project failure and how to prevent them
- How to master the soft skills required for success (specifically those you need as an “unofficial” project manager)
- Strategies to handle the inevitable unexpected surprises and mitigate their impact
- How to minimize risk and set yourself up for success from the beginning
- How to make sure technology doesn’t become a barrier to your success