Outlook 365 Power User: The Power Tools of Productivity (hands-on, advanced)
Feel energized and inspired as you regain control of you and your executives’ email, calendar, task list, and more! Future-proof your career by becoming the Outlook organizational guru, go-to person in your office. Come join Corinne Hoisington, the author of the top selling college textbook for Microsoft Outlook 365 for an in-depth and hands-on demonstration of how to manage with the focused inbox, tasks, and calendar features together as a system. (Bring your laptops with Outlook 365 please)
- Develop and maintain an effective approach to meet the persistent demands of multiple executive’ email and triage methods.
- Effectively coordinate and interface with busy executives’ calendars (meetings, events) with multiple time zones. Build in time between back-to-back meetings automatically. See people’s responses to a meeting request, even if you aren’t the meeting organizer.
- Multitask in a powerful way! Let Outlook read your email messages aloud. Now you can keep up with your email while doing other tasks, too.
- Learn the best practices for how to create Outlook rules and calendar events automatically to streamline your incoming email and maximize email success in the shortest time period.
- Check out the new focused inbox to help users better categorize their emails, along with new summaries for deliveries and travel related emails.