Any good presenter will tell you – that creating a great presentation involves planning and time. Sometimes, though, you don’t have the luxury of time. In this session, we will be focused on the quickest, easiest changes to a presentation you can make to improve the presentation the most. This will involve hidden tools and features of PowerPoint, as well as simple design choices that can be applied to any scenario.
- Updating an entire presentation with only a few clicks
- Creating multi-element slides in seconds
- Organizing and controlling elements with the Selection Pane
- Unifying concepts throughout your presentation with color
- Applying essential accessibility rules to confusing slides