Start Monday Right: Seize Opportunities & Make Things Happen
Often, as administrative support professionals we want to work beyond the boundaries of our specific job titles but don’t feel empowered to do so. We have great suggestions and yet we are not always confident about how to execute them. How can we create initiatives and make things happen in our office environments? In this workshop you will learn specific steps to move your ideas forward from two administrative professionals who are currently in the field and have done exactly that in their respective organizations. After starting your action plan in the workshop, return ready to start implementing the strategies and techniques you’ve learned.
Be prepared to examine:
- The role of vision, mission, and goals when creating your admin community
- How your relationship capital makes all the difference and how to build it
- The importance of sponsors, champions and supporters
- How to defeat the negative thoughts and naysayers
- The positive outreach approach: what to say and how to say it