The Art and Science of Site Selection for Meetings and Events
Site selection and contracting can completely derail your meeting or event if not done correctly. During this incredibly informative session, we’ll have you looking at proper site inspections in a whole new way. You’ll learn exactly what to look for, no matter the situation, and the importance of getting it right. We’ll help make sure that hotels sell you what YOU need, as opposed to what they want to sell you. Perhaps most importantly, you’ll learn some tips for negotiating the best business deal for your organization, while making sure your financial exposure is kept to a minimum. Your organization is counting on you to deliver, and we’ll help you make sure you avoid pitfalls and look like a hero in the process.
Attendees of this session will walk away with an understanding of:
- The importance of conducting site inspections
- The procedures to follow while conducting a site (complete with check-list)
- Pitfalls to watch out for with hotels, especially in a seller’s market
- Ensuring your contract is fair and minimizes exposure to your company
- Resources that are available to assist you if you get stuck