If your work in Excel seems to be a tedious, never-ending series of clicks, this class is for you. If you play by ‘The Rules of Excel,’ there are dozens of tools that work with only a click or two, helping you enter, manage, analyze, and visualize data with very little effort. Not only will you move faster and more efficiently in Excel, but your work will be much more accurate. Only attend this session if you want to learn to use a spreadsheet like a racecar driver!
- Creating and leveraging the usefulness of Tables across data management and analysis
- Customizing the Excel interface through the use of the Quick Access Toolbar and custom Ribbons
- Recording commonly-used tools to easily reused macros
- Analyzing and visualizing data with Pivot Tables
- Setting up reusable data imports and transformations with Power Query