Working Well with Others
This interactive workshop will help you understand and identify your work style and the styles of the key partners and stakeholders around you. Originally developed to identify learning styles and based on Mary Miscisin’s “Showing Your True Colors,” this program identifies work styles as colors to help you work better with teammates, avoid conflict, and provide better internal and external customer service. Participants will leave with deeper self-awareness as well as a better understanding of persuasive, assertive, and aggressive behaviors, which play a role in controlling conflict situations.
- Use work styles to identify and work through similarities and differences on teams
- Exercise teamwork and build positive team dynamics
- Communicate effectively and reduce conflict
- Improve interpersonal skills
- Provide exceptional customer service