*Premium or Summit Pass purchase required
Expand how you manage your boss and your team. Discover Gmail’s advanced search function to filter messages automatically, how to set up mail delegation and create email templates. Tackle time management issues by creating and managing Google Calendar events. Learn when to apply different event types such as tasks and appointment slots, how to create additional calendars, share your calendars with others, and access other calendars in your organization.
You will explore the sharing options available to you in Google Drive, and you will learn about the various collaborator roles and permissions that can be assigned. By discovering how to use shared drives, you’ll be able to store, search, and access files with a team.
Hands-on participation is optional at the attendee’s discretion. If you wish to follow along with the presentation, bring your laptop and be sure to have a Google Workspace account installed.
- You will walk away knowing how to:
- Investigate the top Google Workspace for business features for streamlining your work
- Use systems that provide effective collaboration and communication tools without geographical boundaries
- Apply Tips & Tricks to daily work routines
- Create and manage tasks and calendars that allow for optimal time management