Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could click a button in Excel and your reports were completed in seconds? Are you spending hours editing information you downloaded from another program in order to make it useable in Excel.
Then you will want to attend Productivity Power in Excel. Learn tips on how to automate your projects in Excel with Marvelous Macros and Powerful Power Query.
You will walk away knowing how to:
- Take many steps preformed in Excel and convert it into one step without learning a programming language
- Extract information from an allowable website using Power Query
- Do an auto-subtotal report in Excel without creating formulas
- Attendees of all levels should have some knowledge of Excel 365, 2016, 2019 for PC* ie:
- terminology i.e.: ribbon, windows, toolbar
- simple formulas
- using the mouse and the difference between left and right clicking.
- some math i.e. adding, subtracting in Excel
*Most Features are not available on Mac versions of Excel.