As an administrative professional, you are a master juggler! You’re also an “unofficial” project manager, and you likely oversee a number of different projects at any given time. Those projects may vary in complexity and purpose, but it’s your job to keep them all moving forward at all times. That’s a tall order, especially if you’re handling large, high-profile projects that involve a lot of different players. It’s easy to lose track of progress and let important details fall through the cracks, and that can be disastrous for your career. In this session, you’ll learn practical strategies to help you wrangle ALL the pieces of ALL the projects on your plate.
You will walk away knowing how to:
- Effectively leverage technology to capture project progress
- Set clear expectations with project owners and sponsors
- Take a “macro” view when managing your own project workload
- Effectively prioritize project work for yourself and your team
You will get the most of this session if you:
- Are someone who is actively managing many projects at the same time