Once you’ve mastered the basics of spreadsheets, it is time to elevate your game. These next-level skills will enhance your knowledge of data management in Microsoft Excel and prepare you to communicate meaningful analyses of your work. This will be an intermediate workshop focused on learning features to improve navigation and includes best practices for handling data and creating effective reports.
The skills you will learn are:
- Navigate with Links
- Identify Data with Conditional Formatting
- Understand Dates and Data Types
- Manage Entry with Data Validation
- View Trends with Sparklines
- Visualize with Charts
- Summarize Data with Tables & Pivots
You will get the most out of this session if you:
Are already using Microsoft Excel, and are interested in taking advantage of more Intermediate level features.