In a world where you get results through teams and teamwork, holding people accountable is the key to real success. Yet accountability is seen as punishment by many people instead of a responsibility to do what they agreed to do. Without accountability we have chaos and frustration. We know that people need to be held accountable in today’s workplace; but when we don’t have authority, we struggle with what we can do and what we should do. This session will share exactly what you need to do and say to hold others accountable in a positive and professional manner.
You will walk away knowing:
- Exactly what accountability is and what it is not
- Why people fail to do what they said they would do
- Conversation tips that work; and identifying those which backfire
- A proven and simple process to effectively hold people accountable
You will get the most of this session if you:
- Do not have any direct authority, but want to learn how to get results without relying on hierarc